Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day Rog and Corby made me a cute card.



We went to my grandparent's house for dinner and I made this strawberry shortcake trifle. It was very yummy.



On the way there we saw this off the freeway. On the way home we made sure we got a picture.



It was a fun day! I can't wait until next Mother's Day when my baby is actually here and not jamming his feet up in my ribs and making me generally uncomfortable most of the time. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

Hahhaha we saw that big sign too!

Emily said...

I totally saw that as well! I didn't think a single thing of it though, so I'm glad you posted it since im so dense!

Mom Lori said...

Didn't realize Rog and Corby were such artists.
Nice work guys.

Yum, I wish I'd been there for dinner:)