Monday, May 3, 2010

Work Baby Shower

On Friday two of my favorite girls from work (Tiffany and Toni) threw me a baby shower/going away party.



Jeff, the CFO who hired me first to be a payroll intern summer of 2007 and then to be a staff accountant starting May of 2008, came to the party even though he has since left APX to be a CFO at different company. It meant so much to me to have him there. (He's on the left and Nate, the payroll manager, is on the right.)



We had a fabulous lunch from Zupas and then played games. This one was a relay where you had to take a diaper off a stuffed animal and then put a new diaper on all while being blind folded!



I came home with lots of loot for Corbyn including a bunch of diapers!



It was a great party! Thank you Toni and Tiffany!!

Oh and did I mention that today was my last day of work?! YAY!! Everyone keeps telling me I'm going to get bored, but I'm not worried. I have a whole list of things to keep me busy until Corbyn decides to come!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Mom Lori said...

Thanks everyone at APX for spoiling my daughter and grandbaby :)

Nice gifts!

Love your yellow shirt, sweetie :)