Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sick Sick Sick

You may have noticed that the 17th has come and gone and no 8 month pictures have appeared on this blog. Well, that's because they haven't been taken. The morning of Corbyn's 8 month birthday (Thursday), he woke up with what I thought was a regular cold. But by Sunday we could tell this wasn't just some ordinary cold. On Monday we took him to the doctor and the verdict was Bronchiolitis most likely caused by RSV. Fortunately he said he was pretty sick, but not anywhere near sick enough to have to go to the hospital which was very reassuring news. Yesterday he finally started to feel better and today he is much better - almost as good as new. He even learned a new trick.
I'm hoping to take his 8 month pictures tomorrow or Friday at the latest.
I am SO ready for spring to be here. It seems like we have had more than our fair share of sickness this winter!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mom Lori said...

Yes - you guys have been sick way too often!

Come see me Corby and try out my dishwasher :)

Lisa said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! His hair is so cute. I hope he gets better soon! :)

tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tracy said...

Hi Loves...wave, wave!