Thursday, February 3, 2011

January Decorations

I got my January decorations up pretty early in the month, but it took me until now to blog about it. Go figure!
Here are my January plates. They are actually Christmas plates that I got for half off back in December, but I figured they would work for January because there is nothing Christmas about them.
And my January table. I made the snowman last year. And the calendar is the same one I made for Rog for his birthday. I really liked how it turned out, so I decided I wanted one too! (He took his to work, so I will rarely see it.) It won't go on this table every month, but I didn't have anything else to put there, so I figured why not!
Now to decorate for the month of love!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Mom Lori said...

Love the decorations :)