Friday, February 4, 2011

Stacey's Wedding

On Wednesday Stacey Lynn Jensen became Mrs. Derek Lowe!
It was a beautiful day at the Salt Lake temple. Absolutely freezing, but beautiful. I love attending sealings at the Salt Lake temple because it makes me think back to when Rog and I were sealed there almost 4 years ago! (Has it really been that long? Seems like just yesterday!)
My mom was nice enough to watch Corbyn for us. We had a little time between the sealing and the luncheon, so we went to my favorite place - Wood Connection. I got to pick out a few Valentine's Day things for my Valentine's Day gift from Rog which is really the best gift he could give me.
They had their luncheon at Tuscany in Holladay. We ate enough food to keep us full for the rest of the day - seriously! It was delish! After the luncheon we picked up Corbyn and got ready for the reception.
The reception was at Noah's Event Center in South Jordan. It was a fun place to have a reception. They even rented out the ice skating rink! We got to see some friends we haven't seen for a long time and Corbyn had fun playing with my necklace and bouquet!
Stacey did a great job picking out our outfits. I seriously will wear mine again!
It was a great day! We are so happy for Derek and Stacey!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

tracy said...

Such a fun first picture!

You are looking very pretty in the dress!

i can promise you, no one would e v e r wear one of my bridesmaid dresses again! She made an excellent choice....on the dresses!
And the guy!

Roger said...

Delish... I had no idea you were so hip :)

I'm glad that I already got you a great Valentine present.

Mom Lori said...

Corby and I had fun together while Shauna and Roger enjoyed the wedding and the luncheon :)

Looks like your bouquet came in handy!

That's my pretty daughter, Shauna :)