Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter

We just got back from our fabulous trip to California last night. We were gone a LONG time, so it sure feels good to be home! Obviously I have a lot to blog about. Instead of doing one huge post, I'm going to do a few smaller ones because I figure it will be more manageable that way! First up - Easter!
We were going to be gone on Easter Sunday, but I didn't want to miss out on giving Corby his first Easter basket. So we gave it to him before we left.
He got some freeze-dried strawberries and bananas, the cutest bibs I have ever seen, and a crocodile that moves when you press the little birdies down.
I decided that I wanted to get Corby an Easter outfit, but I ran out of time to go to the mall to find one before we left. So I sent Rog. He wasn't all that happy about it, but he did a great job!
On Easter Sunday we went to Rog's old ward in Moreno Valley. Here we are in our Easter best.
And then we spent the day with Kenzie and Iriving (more on this in another post). Kenzie made a delicious Easter feast and Roger's Aunt Lori and Cousin Gentry joined us for dinner (his Uncle Steve was working).
It was a great way to celebrate Easter!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Stever... I caught an error.

Mom Lori said...

Looks like cute Corby enjoyed his Easter basket :)

Glad you all had a "Hoppy" Easter with Roger's family

Nice family photo :)

Emily said...

Corbs looks super happy in all of those photos and you can totally see all of his hair in the family photo. Nice! Glad you are back! Can't wait to hear all about Disneyland!