Saturday, October 25, 2008

BYU vs. UNLV

Coming into this game, I thought that one of two things would happen. 1. We would be mad about the TCU game and ready to dominate. Or 2. We would be totally flat. Looking back on the game, I realize we did both. The offense came out all fired up and started the game with a 80-yard kick-off return that resulted in a touchdown. They scored on nearly every possession! But the defense was pretty awful because unfortunately, UNLV also scored on nearly every possession. I do have to give them credit for stopping UNLV from scoring on their last possession, but other than that....

I guess that's the problem with starting the season with 2 shutouts. Winning isn't enough anymore. It was a beautiful day. We did win and we got a picture with this huge Cosmo. So I guess I don't have much to complain about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a tail.

Mom Lori said...

If you had a tail, you'd have to cut a hole in all of your pants silly Roger!

Cosmo is huge and scary lookin'

Heather and Parley said...

yes, go BYU! That one was way too close!