Friday, October 17, 2008

My Autumn Craft

Everyone has been posting all the cute autumn crafts they are making, so I decided I wanted to make one too! Last Friday night for our date we went to Roberts and Home Depot to get all the supplies. At Roberts we got the letters and rub-ons. Then at Home Depot, we had them cut this board to the right size and the nice guy in the tool rental department let us use a drill to put the holes in. Then I stained the board and applied the letters and rub-on leaves. Finally we put the wire through the holes and ta da! I was very happy with how it turned out and it was so easy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Welcome Autumn" is the coolest craft ever. I hope that making crafts doesn't become a new hobby or else we'll be poor forever.

Mom Lori said...

Good job creative daughter!