Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm an aunt!

Actually I have been an aunt for about 9 months now, but it didn't seem real until I got to play with my nephew last weekend! Edda had Aiden on Roger's birthday, January 5th. But they've been living on the west coast (San Fransisco, CA and Tacoma, WA). So we were very happy to finally get to meet him while we were all in St. George for the marathon. I technically wasn't supposed to lift him because he is over 15 pounds, but since we probably won't see them again until Christmas of 2009, I decided this was an exception to the rule.

Run, run, run... My dad used to always do this to me when I was a baby and I'm definitely going to do it to my own kids.


Aiden can crawl all over the place! He's so cute in his "bear" outfit.

Yummy finger!

Yup...that's my nose Aiden!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I had to vote who was cuter between you and Aiden, I would vote for you. He is a close second.

Mom Lori said...

I was glad I got to see the cute little guy too!

Ashley said...

He's cute! He looks like his parents.