Sunday, April 26, 2009

Anniversary Weekend

Tomorrow is our 2-year anniversary, so we celebrated this weekend by staying at my grandparent's condo in Park City. We were going to go on a hot air balloon ride, but it was very rainy/snowy. So we are going to reschedule that for another weekend when the weather is more favorable.

We slept in, explored Main Street, had lunch at Main Street Pizza and Noodle, got ice cream from Cows, watched National Treasure and National Treasure 2, snacked, finished our puzzle, had dinner at Ruby Tuesday, and relaxed in the hot tub. It was fun to spend the whole day together with no distractions or interruptions.

P.S. I was sustained and set apart today, so now I can share the news that I am a member of the Enrichment Committee! Perfect, right?! I'm going to be in charge of a monthly craft night. I couldn't be more excited!

5 comments:

roger said...

Now that we've been to that awesome Cows ice cream place, I want a real pet cow.

Mom Lori said...

I love ice cream, bears, and Minnie and Mickey. What a great day! Two years - WOW you're catching up with us. Happy Anniversary love Mom, Dad and Jared

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

AWESOME puzzle!!!! He He... Shad got me that same Mickey and Minnie puzzle for Christmas! I loved it so much i framed it and now its hanging in our dining room! Love it! Happy anniversary, time flies, i cannot believe it's been almost two years since you were our AWESOME payroll intern as a newlywed!!

Lisa said...

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad you're on enrichment Committee! And I'm so glad I finally remembered to add your blog to our blog list. :)

l.k. said...

Yay! I love finding people's blogs! Thanks for letting me know about your experience. I feel a lot better, but I too worry about getting more. That's crazy you had to have surgery. Anyway, I hope everything is going well. :)