Sunday, April 19, 2009

Crafts

Saturday after we got back from Salt Lake, Rog locked himself in the bedroom to study. I worked on crafts all afternoon and couldn't have been happier! First I finished a craft I started before St. Patrick's Day. I think it turned out very well and I wish I had finished it before St. Patrick's Day, so I could display it.


Then I made this frame. It was super easy and I have the perfect picture in mind for it. I just have to get it printed now. The blue flowers are a cover up for a mistake I made. I think they look a little cheesy, but I'll have to deal with it.

I've been in a very crafty mood lately, so there'll probably be a lot more crafts popping up on here in the near future. Well, actually let's be honest... When am I not in a crafty mood?

P.S. I got a new calling today, but they forgot to sustain me in sacrament meeting, so you'll have to wait until next week to hear what it is. All I can say is that I am VERY excited about it!

2 comments:

Mom Lori said...

"L. . U . . C . . K . . Y . . " is very adorable.

The frame is cute too. I'm anxious to see what photo you put in it.

Enrichment Committee or Nursery Leader - those are my guesses - we'll have to see if I'm right!

Roger said...

I am really going to start keeping track of how muc all of these crafts cost, so I can safe up for my XBox 360.