Saturday, December 27, 2008

Best Christmas Ever!

This year I was more excited about opening presents than I have been for a few years because I knew a few of the things I was getting and I was super excited about them. Of course one of them was Mamma Mia!! The other was a Cricut machine!! It seriously was the best gift ever. I also got some cartridges and a carrying tote!

I immediately set it up and started "playing" with it.

Here are a few of the pages I have done already. I'm looking forward to taking my Cricut down to St. George for New Years, so I can do even more pages!

3 comments:

Edda Phillips said...

What's a cricut? Is it a machine that does die-cuts? Looks crafty and fun whatever it is!!

Mom Lori said...

I am excited that we got to be the ones to give you the "best gift ever"
and it was fun to watch you use it too.

Emily said...

Yeah!! So much fun! When are you going to let me come over to play with it and make some vinyl letters??? :)