Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sunrise, Sunset

This past week the sun has been setting at just the perfect time for me to enjoy the sunset the whole time I'm driving home. It is soooooooooo beautiful!


While we were in Colorado, Marti (my little SIL) said that she misses Oklahoma because she can't see the sunset with all the mountains in Colorado. I disagree and I think she will too when she sees this picture! I actually took this in 2006 when I came out of the temple at just the perfect time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooo, ahhhhhh! Pretty sunset.

tracy said...

"....one season following another, laden with happiness and tears."

Happy (early) Hanukkah ! :)

Edda Phillips said...

I'm totally with Marti on this one. Once you've seen a sunset across the prairie, the mountains just don't cut it. Sorry Shauna. :)