Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Crafting

You know I love accounting (really I do), but a lot of the time I sit at work and dream of crafting. Here are some of the crafts I have been up to lately.

Remember this? Well, I decided that I hated it! It looked like something that belongs in a little girl's room.... You know you were thinking it, but were too nice to say it.

The new and improved version. Much better!

The inspiration for this one came while we were reading the May Ensign of April's Conference. I LOVE this quote from President Monson!

And finally a summer decoration for our apartment.

Sorry Emily for all this crafting without you. I can't stop myself. I really wish you were here to craft with me! Don't worry... when you get back we can craft as much as you want!

2 comments:

Mom Lori said...

WOW!!! Look at what my daughter made...

Emily said...

Ha ha, thanks for the shout out! Don't worry, summer is the perfect time do do all this crafting. But I am jealous :)

Did you get more wood cut? Hopefully if you did the wood was smooth! I love the block and the quote!