Sunday, June 14, 2009

What the CRAP!!!

I really want to finish reading the sixth Harry Potter before the movie comes out in July. I started at the first book and have been trying to read a chapter a night... Yesterday I finished the fourth book which is also the longest. I pulled out the fifth book to start reading and I found this:

Yes, that's right, I'm missing the first 18 pages! I only have 1 page of the first chapter!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOO mad!! I emailed the guy I bought it from, but I'm not expecting too much because I bought it back in March. BOOOOO!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

tracy said...

ROTFLMAO...Shauna said "CRAP"! So sorry...you did get Royaly gypped...so in the meantime...did you borrow a book? Hope you get a replacement, but like you said...

Mom Lori said...

That is such a bummer!

He should be ashamed of himself!

Roger said...

You should make up your own first chapter

tracy said...

Now that there is a good idea...you all have plenty of stories!

Chief: Did you get my song from Alexendar Rybak "Fairytale"... ?He's so expressive and c u t e i want to put him in my pocket and take him home with me!

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

Oh MAN!!! I would be SO ticked off!!! Sorry pal, just when you had a completed collection, ALL the same size and everything!!

tracy said...

i like fish too!


You did say "carp", right?

tracy said...

Time for a new post...! Wha, what...you actually have a life...??? Oh.