Friday, June 26, 2009

SYTYCD Top 16

This week there were so many good ones, it was hard to pick a favorite. I really liked the Broadway (even though Phillip lacked in technique), the Rumba (with Melissa and Ade), and the Waltz. But my favorite was Randi and Evan's Contemporary choreographed by Mia Michaels. It was all about Randi's butt. Pretty funny! Enjoy!



I guessed the 3 couples that would be in the bottom 3 and I was correct on all of them. At this point, I pretty much know who the top 10 will be, so who gets kicked off, in what order isn't all that important or interesting until we get to the top 10. I knew the 2 that got kicked off last night wouldn't be in the top 10, so I was fine with it.

2 comments:

roger said...

I think I could win this show.

Mom Lori said...

I've got to see Roger dance!