Friday, June 12, 2009

SYTYCD Top 20

Here is my favorite dance from SYTYCD this week. It calls to the ballerina in me because Melissa is an absolutely beautiful ballerina. I hope so much that she can do other styles because she is sooooooo amazing! (I'm pretty sure she can because she made it through Vegas.) Unfortunately she will probably be undervalued by America because ballet isn't "popular."



I was ok with the people who left this week. I knew Tony would (he didn't even belong in the top 20 in my opinion). But I think Paris should have stayed. Who cares if you have too many contemporary dancers. Asuka's solo was CRAP!

4 comments:

tracy said...

Yummy.
And the dance was lovely too. But why so short? Can you tell i don't watch the show? Kinda late here. But, i <3 coming here to watch the highlights, please keep them coming, okay? Thanks!

i hope you got the song i sent...very cute boy and great song, not to mention wonderful dancers/tumblers.

Hee....i dare you. Ask me where i find the cutest boys ;)

tracy said...

America doesn't like ballet?? What's wrong with them/us??? They/we are just waaaaaaay jealous of you all's lovely ballet dancer's bodies, that's it!

Leigh Way said...

Asuka's solo was crap so it made me mad that she stayed and Paris was kicked off! Tony needed to go though!

Mom Lori said...

Very pretty dance - ballet is different when you have a partner.

Thayne from last summer is in the play "Footloose" at Tuacahn this summer. Did you like him?